Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas S.

Buffalo Gold 15 Heads (better than a handpay)

For the last two years, my favorite slot machine has been Buffalo Gold (Wonder 4 Tall Fortunes).  I usually play $4.80 per spin and during this period, I got at least  8 handpays on this game but I never had 15 Buffalo Heads.  Finally, a few days ago, it happened and I won $1,100.  To me, this is better than a $1,200 handpay because it's tax free.  I took a picture of the win but I don't know how to download it.  I may have to ask my daughter to help me do it.

Speaking of 15 Buffalo Heads, I know that The Raja recently got 11 Heads (on a bar top slot machine) although he rarely plays this game.  The Raja is more interested in getting the Grand this year.  He still has a few more weeks to do it, but even if it does not happen, he has been very lucky in recent weeks.  Here are three examples:  $33,000 on Rising Fortunes (is this enough to break BOD's bad luck spell?),  $17,000 on the original Cleopatra, and $23,000 on Prowling Panther (with the help of Tee Winn's cheers).

Update:  A few days after I wrote the comment above, The Raja did actually hit the Grand, not once but twice on the NCL cruise.  Congrats, Raja.

If you want to see The Raja get 13 Buffalo Heads and win $8,100 on Buffalo Gold, watch the new video released on July 28 and entitled "$10,000 High-Limit HUGE Live Stream".  The bonus starts at time 18:00.  Congrats Raja.