Sign in to follow this  
FlipDipNoTip

How to play The Big Jackpot APP on a budget.

There is a way to play the app on a budget.  If you don’t buy coins or don’t like asking for coins all the time here are some ways to play all day.  First join a team. Your team gets team points from your play therefore a lot of teams will help you with coins. Post on the team chat asking there. Second lower your bet. With the new update only the top 20 players get a percent of the tournament win. Playing at a lower bet earns the same line hit amount team points as a huge bet. It is based on hit not amount it was said on a live stream recently . Third players notice who is constantly asking for coins. If you stretch out your play you will have to ask for coins less often. Forth have fun. The App provides hours and hours of fun and opportunity to chat and make friends. So if you are looking to escape life troubles for a few hours it is easy to do on a limited budget. Have Fun and enjoy a great app. Edit it looks like the top 10 not 20 now get a percentage of each tournament 

I got started with 100 million. I played the last slot on the right, it seems to be the loosest. I was betting 500K, then when I won up to 150 million, I upped my bet to 750K. I'm trying to keep a 200 to 1 ratio between my balance and my bet size. After I got upgraded to 10 billion, I had to start betting 25M because of the threat of missing out on the huge jackpots. I really only wanted to bet 5M. I even went out on a limb to win a 1B slot pull by betting 75M. Since I hadn't activated my account by e-mail the 4B win I got wasn't registered until the moment I activated my account online. Now I have 100B, and if I finish Level III I'll get 250B more, but in the meantime I'm betting 50M-100M.