R LAW

Blocked from chatting

Being on blast in all bold caps might be a clue. Mostly you probably can answer that question yourself. The BigJackpot likes to keep his channel family friendly. Fbombs, rude comments, cursing, bullying are a few reasons why. If you can't chat it is only a time out. If you were totally blocked likely you know why.

20 hours ago, R LAW said:

WHY AM I BLOCKED FROM CHATTING DURING LIVE PLAY?

We try to keep chat PG-13.  Most of the mods will only time out unless you are attacking TBJ.  Sometimes mods do misclick on names and we do apologize for that.

So if my chat is IN ALL CAPS that is a reason to block someone from chat? I must have missed that regulation in The BigJackpot handbook and guide for group chat.  I have never once posted anything negative or profanity related.  Wait I just found it under Chapter 2 section 3b --THE ALL CAPS RULE.  

Good to know

10 hours ago, R LAW said:

So if my chat is IN ALL CAPS that is a reason to block someone from chat? I must have missed that regulation in The BigJackpot handbook and guide for group chat.  I have never once posted anything negative or profanity related.  Wait I just found it under Chapter 2 section 3b --THE ALL CAPS RULE.  

Good to know

I'll confirm on the all caps rule.. Usually only JoJo does it since she is a mod to get people's attention quicker. 

On 5/23/2018 at 7:08 PM, Monty said:

We try to keep chat PG-13.  Most of the mods will only time out unless you are attacking TBJ.  Sometimes mods do misclick on names and we do apologize for that.

I made sure that I wasn't using all caps and have never used profanity or attacked anyone related to TBJ.  Please let me know why I am still blocked from chatting (I never dated any of the Mods so that can't be it) Thank you for your time 

21 hours ago, R LAW said:

I made sure that I wasn't using all caps and have never used profanity or attacked anyone related to TBJ.  Please let me know why I am still blocked from chatting (I never dated any of the Mods so that can't be it) Thank you for your time 

What is your youtube name? Same? R Law?

The same name of R Law

Thank you for trying to help me out, I watch all videos and enjoy chatting while watching live play.  I will stop chatting if I have done something wrong I just don't appreciate being blocked from chatting.

Thanks again 

Robert Law 

4 hours ago, R LAW said:

The same name of R Law

Thank you for trying to help me out, I watch all videos and enjoy chatting while watching live play.  I will stop chatting if I have done something wrong I just don't appreciate being blocked from chatting.

Thanks again 

Robert Law 

Tee Winn will fix this when he is awake.

Dan

On 5/26/2018 at 11:45 PM, Monty said:

I'll confirm on the all caps rule.. Usually only JoJo does it since she is a mod to get people's attention quicker. 

Why the hell do you feel compelled to type in caps?  That’s dumb ass and considered yelling at people!  Consider normal posting behavior next time!

Still not able to chat for NO reason, I would like to figure out why?  I know for a fact that I have NEVER said one negative word to Raja, TBJ or any part of his staff or anything about any of them.  The only thing that i have done is thumbs down a live show just so that i could THUMBS UP it again (jokingly). I guess i did try to thumbs down and say not interested in any videos from BC that would always pop up on my recommendation videos daily.  Maybe one of the mods is a mod for BC? I don't know just trying to figure it out. Thanks

On 6/5/2018 at 10:35 AM, FlipDipNoTip said:

"R Law   Smash the THUMBS UP" From: the video titled

🔴 People Want Answers and Tonight We Will Share Them 🔴

This was cut and pasted from that video on Raja Slots after you said you don't use caps with you using caps and you saying you can't chat with you chatting. That being said you are chatting because this is your comment from that video. You can go back and watch a live video with the chat. It is there. You were (and are) chatting. Honest.

Well his original posting above was from May 22nd when he said he wasn't chatting and the video that was from was June 4th where he is clearly chatting. So I would say he is chatting.  I don't get it. The chat moves so fast anyway it is lucky if your comment is even seen.

3 hours ago, FlipDipNoTip said:

Well his original posting above was from May 22nd when he said he wasn't chatting and the video that was from was June 4th where he is clearly chatting. So I would say he is chatting.  I don't get it. The chat moves so fast anyway it is lucky if your comment is even seen.

All I know is that the last few live videos I have been blocked from chatting 

3 hours ago, FlipDipNoTip said:

FlipDipNoTip u might try watching the video again because when it is live u can always scroll back and clearly see that i was deleted. I'm not making crap up i know if i was unable to post a chat or not.

16 hours ago, R LAW said:

Still not fixed just tried to chat during weekly update on Monday June 11th at 6:26 p.m.

R Law.. I just talked to Tee.. and he said you are not banned at all... Not sure why you are not able to chat.  There are 4 R Laws and he checked all of them. We believe you are the one with the fishes avatar.  Tee asked you to message him on Facebook "Tee Winn".

So once again I was able to send a chat during Taxi Tee drive time but once again today the 16th of June I was unable to chat during LIVE play.  I sure don't understand what the heck is going on.