DoubleDownJT

Albuquerque Jackpots

Hello I have been watching Raja for awhile now and I am a huge fan. Last night's live stream had me thinking of my biggest wins in terms of bet x win and I figured I would post some of my cool hits. I live and play in Albuquerque so the majority of our machines here are penny slots but I have hit jackpots on tons of them. If you guys are interested in these I will post a lot more. I like sharing what is possible especially on the lower denomination machines!

So here are the hits:

Wicked Winnings II - $2.50 bet to win $4,500 is an 1800x win

photo.JPG.dfaf8e7d9caa41bed56bb59752f4a10a.JPG5ab2fc73e5c9b_photo(1).JPG.e8124bd48d451a21d93d70882d7ec27e.JPG

I could not upload multiple pics in the original post so here are the others:

Forgot the name of the slot but its the giant circular one 6 machines and giant roulette wheel on top. $5.00 bet to win $12,105.30 is a 2421x win

Dangerous Beauty was a $10 bet to win $10,000 is a 1000x win was a cool hit full screen of wilds and the second Konami full screen of wilds was odd because I hit it about 20 minutes after the $10k hit and that one was a $12.50 bet for a $2,500 win only 200x but cool to hit 2 full screen of wilds in the same session!

image33.jpg

jackpot5.jpg

jackpot.jpg

jackpot2.jpg

jackpot3.jpg