Sign in to follow this  
FlipDipNoTip

Did you play a machine you never saw B4 and hit a Jackpot?

I have done this twice in my life. Last year I was at the Peppermill in Reno Nevada and sat down at Gold Bonanza. I had never seen the machine before and it is in a bank of 6, 4 of them are Buffalo and 2 of them are the Bonanza (right at the back bar in the center of the floor if you want to look for it). I saw someone playing it earlier and thought it paid out pretty well for his min bet. Personally I am a max bet person always so I was betting $6 a spin. I was getting some good playback and hit a hand pay on a screen full of roulette machines. That is the top symbol and the other version of Gold Bonanza is white pigs. I found all this out later because I have never seen it before.

I was playing for $6 and the dancing gold ingot came down and all the reels were turned gold taking me to the bonus. This bonus is like Lighting Link hold and spin. I got a few Mini's a few Minor's and values of $180, $120, and a few lower. It told me to spin. I had no idea what I was doing, well saying that I knew I was gambling and I knew I was playing a new machine but had no clue as to the rules. I spun and hit a few and it reset to 3 more spins like LL does. I guess it is a clone. Long story short when the last one filled the screen I felt like wow. I won as much as I could and this machine and it is pretty cool. I couldn't figure out why the "lights were going off" like a certain someone says and the music was playing. I won $12,800.00 and change completely unknowing what I did or how I did it. I later found out when I filled the screen I hit the grand bonus and all the credits also. That my friends I think is our great joy out of playing a new machine and hitting it big.

Have you hit a new machine and didn't know it? Isn't it fun?    :D  :jackpot:

#Boom  #BombSquad  #Boom