Refzz

Anybody know how to help?

So, after months of watching this channel I finally got the wife to agree it's pretty cool so we joined Patreon.  I've never been much for social media so I had to sign up for Facebook.

I did that and then a few hours later got notified that their security team had identified some unspecified risk and logged me out while they "investigate".  That was almost two weeks ago.  I filed an appeal a few times but get no response.  It's very frustrating.  I'm hoping somebody will have a solution.  Anybody have Zuckerbergs cell phone # by chance? 

I would just make a new facebook account and make sure has your correct info on it, Some times if its a odd name or doeskin match up info wise they close these accounts quickly. Also if you send a lot of friend requests fast that triggers stuff to get flagged. Brian of Denver can help you if you open a new account and send you the request to avoid that from getting triggered.

I tried setting up an account under another email and that failed then I created a new hotmail account and that too failed.  Both of those failed immediately as they now know my IP address, name, phone number etc....  So short of doing what the internet says and creating fake ID's etc... I'm not sure what to do?   Also, with my initial account it was only active for about 6 hours.  I intended to use it only for watching the live feeds so I hadn't done anything aside from I responded to Brian.   I filed their appeal request and included my drivers license and picture.  Not sure what else to do?   Their corporate disinterest in customer service is quite appalling.

Ok so, I was forwarded an article that said that my issue was likely caused because I am known by my second name and Facebook needs you to use your first name.  I signed up for a new account and all seems to be good now except it's not finding any of my contacts as nobody except the Gov't uses my first name!   

Argh..Not 5 minutes later did those twerps Detect "unusual account activity" and disable my account again.  All i did was contact The Big Jackpot.  You really have to wonder how a billion people have a FB account when simply signing up is so darn challenging.