Sign in to follow this  
Deana Williams

Hi from Texas

Hi everyone. My name is Deana Williams. Most people think I'm DeAnna but my name is pronounced Dean (my father's name) add an a on the end just like Deana Martin daughter of Dean Martin. Ok, got that out of the way. I live in the Austin, TX area  I moved here last March after living in Odessa, TX all my adult life. I lost my husband of 22 years almost 5 years ago. We loved traveling to Vegas multiple times a year and Zia Park in Hobbs, NM for day trips  I have 3 grown children with beautiful families of their own otherwise known as my grandchildren:)

Ive been a fan of TBJ for several months. I was and I emphasize "was" a fan of BC. While watching one of his group pull videos several months ago I heard one of his participants ask him if The Big Jackpot was for real. BC grudgingly answered yes and that he had met him. So I thought I've got to check this out and have been hooked ever since. I enjoy the whole crew of Brian, Tee, Jeremy and Kelly. 

image.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Deana Williams said:

Hi everyone. My name is Deana Williams. Most people think I'm DeAnna but my name is pronounced Dean (my father's name) add an a on the end just like Deana Martin daughter of Dean Martin. Ok, got that out of the way. I live in the Austin, TX area  I moved here last March after living in Odessa, TX all my adult life. I lost my husband of 22 years almost 5 years ago. We loved traveling to Vegas multiple times a year and Zia Park in Hobbs, NM for day trips  I have 3 grown children with beautiful families of their own otherwise known as my grandchildren:)

Ive been a fan of TBJ for several months. I was and I emphasize "was" a fan of BC. While watching one of his group pull videos several months ago I heard one of his participants ask him if The Big Jackpot was for real. BC grudgingly answered yes and that he had met him. So I thought I've got to check this out and have been hooked ever since. I enjoy the whole crew of Brian, Tee, Jeremy and Kelly. 

image.jpeg

Deana,

I am glad that you explained how to pronounce your name, I would have pronounced it otherwise. I am sorry to hear about your husband, but am glad you have what sounds like a nice family. Glad yeh did check out the forum. There is a large number of topics and I would say most folks value new opinions as well as post from others. Everybody seems pretty friendly on here. Have you checked out the patreon page yet; it cost a couple of dollars to join but worth it. I have so many great conversations on their, I bet they wish I would go away cause I love to talk as well. I see you live in Texas. I hope you were not affected by the storm. I have been praying for y'all down there. I have seen he pictures and wish I could do more. Well Deana, it was nice meeting you. I look forward to talking more soon.

I became a Patreon member a couple of weeks ago and happy I did. Well worth it. We had about 3 straight days of rain in the Austin area but no damage that I know of. I have family in Houston. They left the area during the storm. Luckily they came home to no damage. I'm very grateful for proud of all the people that have done so much to help those that have lost everything. Thank you for the warm welcome. 

Oh yeah, just one more thing . Go Cowboys!! 

53 minutes ago, Deana Williams said:

I became a Patreon member a couple of weeks ago and happy I did. Well worth it. We had about 3 straight days of rain in the Austin area but no damage that I know of. I have family in Houston. They left the area during the storm. Luckily they came home to no damage. I'm very grateful for proud of all the people that have done so much to help those that have lost everything. Thank you for the warm welcome. 

Oh yeah, just one more thing . Go Cowboys!! 

Glad they family is safe! With as much negativity and diverse politics now a days, as a nation we are remarkable for showing compassion and working together regardless of affiliation. You spelled go Colts wrong by the way...?

Just now, Deana Williams said:

Ok, that made me laugh out loud. Colts! You do know that Andrew Luck is from Houston? Played high school football at Houston Stratford. 

Nooooo! Lol. My name is Chris Hall on patreon. I look forward to more conversations!