Guest Delete this forum account

Trivia

Guest Delete this forum account

Hey Bian of Denver,when's the next trivia night? :)

On 8/16/2017 at 4:49 PM, HoosierSlots said:

I like trivia! We recently got a new grocery store called Lucky's in Bloomington and they have a trivia night. Would totally be interested if y'all have one!

I am curious to know how trivia night works in a grocery store?  

Well at Lucky's, which is a natural food store out of Colorado, they change it up. They have a bar area in there store; it is meant for fun; not for overendulging. They have one in Bloomington Indiana  which is where I am from. You can. Drink have fun and do your grocery shopping! There is a variety of different questions for each week brilliant if you ask me. You can bring in your own friends and create teams. They even have games for kids while the adults are playing.

1 hour ago, HoosierSlots said:

Well at Lucky's, which is a natural food store out of Colorado, they change it up. They have a bar area in there store; it is meant for fun; not for overendulging. They have one in Bloomington Indiana  which is where I am from. You can. Drink have fun and do your grocery shopping! There is a variety of different questions for each week brilliant if you ask me. You can bring in your own friends and create teams. They even have games for kids while the adults are playing.

It's like a dream come true. Does Indiana have a bar in Kohls too?  I've always wished to be able to sit on a barstool while my wife spends 2 1/2 hours shopping!  Thanks for the reply.