rollsorferrari?

Moneybags - 25 Free Spins, UGH!

Well, I hit the unthinkable last night, 25 free spins on Moneybags. I got the bonus symbol, whale, followed by 3 more moneybags, $1.25 bet, $125.00 trigger win, sweet, definitely not complaining about that. Grand total after 25 spins? $127.30, wow. So, big win but not a big win, I'm not complaining about the overall win, but $2.30 win over 25 spins? Cmon now :)

2 hours ago, Monty said:

I usually play the $25-$100 moneybags and it's intense! lol

That's a little rich for my blood :). I've dabbled in the game, but haven't had much luck to be honest, that was probably the biggest hit I've had to date on it. Oh well, maybe one of these days I'll crack it.

That is the 5 symbol curse.  I triggered a Timber wolf bonus round and got free games.  During the free games I got $125 for the 5 owl retrigger.  Not a multiplier in sight!!  By the time I was done I had retriggered 4 times and cashed out somewhere in the $350 range.  Just brutal!!  If those multipliers had showed up it would have been $6250 just to trigger.

I have had the 5 coin trigger on that darn dragons game a few times and cashed out almost exactly what the trigger paid.  

What games are out there that are guaranteed to be big wins with 5 symbol triggers?  I'm guessing there must be some?

The 5 symbol curse hit Scott tonight on the live play, ouch! 

Good question on the 5 symbol pay - Pompeii hits fairly well for the trigger pay, extremely well if in the bonus. I seem to remember seeing a video somewhere of a guy hitting a 5 symbol trigger with the 2 multipliers during the bonus once, talk about a good night

I hit the 5 symbol trigger last night on Pompeii.  The woman beside me was so excited for me.  (Must be a newb)  I told her I'll be lucky to win $25 extra during the bonus and she disagreed.  Turns out I would have been VERY lucky to hit $25 more.   I got $6 more than the trigger.   How many volcanoes did I get in free spins?  Yep, ZERO.  Just brutal.  The curse continues........

On 8/18/2017 at 8:19 AM, Refzz said:

I hit the 5 symbol trigger last night on Pompeii.  The woman beside me was so excited for me.  (Must be a newb)  I told her I'll be lucky to win $25 extra during the bonus and she disagreed.  Turns out I would have been VERY lucky to hit $25 more.   I got $6 more than the trigger.   How many volcanoes did I get in free spins?  Yep, ZERO.  Just brutal.  The curse continues........

That sucks! Thinking a little about it, I've hit a 5 symbol bonus on an old hot hot jackpot machine, double easy money, $3.00 max bet. All it does is give you more money, no extra spins, however the trigger hit was big (can't remember how much), and if I remember correctly I picked an extra 5 or 600 on the actual bonus itself. A little curse break at least