BlonquitaCubana

Group Pull @ Seminole Hard Rock Tampa?

16 hours ago, BlonquitaCubana said:

I wold like to get a group pull put together for anyone interested in playing at the Seminole Hard Rock in Tampa, FL. Not certain if they allow video but I can look into those details. I'm thinking mid to late August. 

16 hours ago, BlonquitaCubana said:

I wold like to get a group pull put together for anyone interested in playing at the Seminole Hard Rock in Tampa, FL. Not certain if they allow video but I can look into those details. I'm thinking mid to late August. 

I would be interested in joining a group pull!

Hey Tampa locals! If you are interested in the Group Pull at the Tampa Hard Rock, it's August 20th start time is 7p, meet at the Center Bar by 6:30p. $200/pp we will see how many people we have and put together our game plan. Please let me know if you are going by next Wednesday the 16th. Wear your Big Jackpot T-Shirt if you have one, I'd like to post a picture showing Raja some Tampa Bay love.

Jamie

If anyone would like to go to the buffet before the group pull around 2-4 PM please msg me. The cost is only 15 dollars and is really really really  good. Did I say its really good? LOL Hope someone can join me. Thanks