Kyle

Was a big fan

Been a fan from the beginning, before the channel started taking off.  Bought T-shirts, was always positive in chat, joined the forum last night ... and I got silenced by someone over-moderating your live chat today.  

Way to go.  

Wish you the best, and always will, but that is no way to treat someone who is paying you money to advertise for you for free by wearing your shirts, and telling people about your site and channel.  It's ridiculous.

I won't be watching for awhile.

Fair enough.  Since I have no idea why I got banned/silenced, I don't have a lot to offer as a reason for it.  I have been a part of several gambling forums over the last decade and had never been banned before, and I think I have a decent reputation at each of those places.  But I couldn't stay mad at you guys anyway and since you responded and I over reacted, I am back to loving me some Raja Slot Action!

Look forward to interacting with everyone on the forum.  I am a seasoned gambler who currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada.  I will try and share with the group some of the better places to play and obtain good mail offers, as well as other promotions in las vegas for their trips out here, in between cheering on my favorite slot player and his colleagues, like Brian in Denver.  I will be in Denver around the weekend of October 28th for a wedding and I hope to get up to Black Hawk to not only see the Raja in action live but to get at least one session in on the famous Black Widow machine.  Hopefully, Raja has filled the screen with all wilds and retired from one of the machines by then and hopefully you guys are around and not somewhere else. 

Enjoy your channel immensely.  No one does live streaming of high limit action the way you have.  No one.   

See you around and "thank you" to both you and Monty for responding.

Kyle

Happy to hear your back in on board with us. Look forward to meeting you when you come visit.

Also you mention you live in Vegas and we will be there several times coming up before the end of the year.