Sign in to follow this  
LowShow

Loving 5 DRAGONS!

LowShow:  I played 5 Dragons Grand for the first time a few days ago and I like it too.  It contains features similar to Buffalo Grand but, as you said, it has the potential for higher payouts than that game.

When I tried it, I wasn't as lucky as you, but I won $2,000 with a bonus and several mini-boom line hits (including $800 and $600), all at $5 per bet.  Unfortunately, all my winnings eventually boomeranged back to the machine.  One day, I have to learn how to stop when I am ahead.

On Monday, July 03, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Nicholas S. said:

LowShow:  I played this game for the first time a few days ago and I like it too.  It contains features similar to different versions of Buffalo but, as you said, it has the potential for higher payouts than those games.

When I tried it, I wasn't as lucky as you, but I won $2,000 with a bonus and several mini-boom line hits (including $800 and $600), all at $5 per bet.  Unfortunately, all my winnings eventually boomeranged back to the machine.  One day, I have to learn how to stop when I am ahead.

Awesome!  Lol the winnings always go back eventually.  I love any games with that reel style of play!

If you are going to play any version of 5 Dragons, I recommend the new 5 Dragons Grand as mentioned here.  The payouts are amazing, especially with the bonus wheel that can multiply a progressive.  At MGM Grand Detroit recently, I saw a woman hit for $16,000 on a $3 bet.  She wasn't even playing max bet!