Sign in to follow this  
jojozee

All the Old School Games with the great graphics

the original Stinkin Rich, not the new one....the new one is like an arcade game and it is slow, not fun and the graphics are not good imo.

I love Jade Monkey, High Limit, Pharoah's Fortune, TWICE YOUR MONKEY a REALLY Good game if you can find it high lmit

Money Storm, HIGH LIMIT TOTALLY PUZZLED OMG so fun

these older games have been sort of 'pushed out because they DO have a tendency to pay HUGE that's what I like!

Is there any place that the older games are available with a decent max bet?  I know the D in Vegas has the 2nd floor stocked with older games but I'm not sure of denominations.   You picked two of my fave Monkey games.  Jade Monkey, Twice your Monkey and Sea Monkeys are some really good games.  

5 minutes ago, Refzz said:

Is there any place that the older games are available with a decent max bet?  I know the D in Vegas has the 2nd floor stocked with older games but I'm not sure of denominations.   You picked two of my fave Monkey games.  Jade Monkey, Twice your Monkey and Sea Monkeys are some really good games.  

Hey that could be an idea also....the same themed games...I LOVE sea monkeys forgot about that one...Don't know to be honest but I have seen high limit jade monkey at the Cosmopolitan