Freaky Fry

Group Pull or meet and greet

Anyone up for group pull @ Blue Chip, Michigan City, Indiana or maybe Four Winds New Buffalo, MI? I prefer Blue Chip as the other place can be tight as they have a baseball stadium and other properties to pay bills on. (LOL) If not a group pull, maybe just get together and play some slots and get to know others! I also assume that the NEW South Bend location should be open by fall of this year, that could be another option... That's bad for me, I live less than 5 minutes from that location, d'oh!

Nelson Stats II, the South Bend location is looking massive, unfortunately or could it be fortunately? (TBD, LOL) it is literally only a 3 minute drive away from the house. You couldn't beat the players lounge buffet, that's for sure ;) I'm up in Dowagiac a few times a month, it's better than NB but then again the machine selection can lack especially when you're going for the newest stuff. (I could see them yanking out the  older reel slots on the north side and put simpsons, wonkas, etc in its place.) I have to admit tho, the NB location was spot on a couple weeks ago with the new Invaders/Moolah and Simpsons game(s) turning huge pays. Best of luck! #BOOM