Sign in to follow this  
Monty

Cars?

What is everyone sporting?

2006 Honda s2000 (cruiser-weekend car) 68k miles on it :)

NX6RS5Y.jpg

2008 Honda Accord V6 EX-L (PPM which is dark silver)

2015 Honda Accord V6 EX-L (Black)

NXQkcQI.jpg

My older brother has an Ariel Atom that I store for him at my house.

yp7EKcD.jpg

The Ariel Atom is a blast to drive, it does 0-60 in 2.8 seconds and 100 in 5, runs the 1/4 mile in 10 seconds. It is currently street legal in Texas.

Ariel Atom's are interesting - I've never had the opportunity to drive one but one of these days hopefully I will. Currently rocking a Chevy Malibu. I've been lucky to be able to have an opportunity drive / ride in quite a few different cars, hence the name "rollsorferrari" - when I win the powerball I'll be the guy with a $150,000 home and a $50,000,000 car collection :)

46 minutes ago, rollsorferrari? said:

Ariel Atom's are interesting - I've never had the opportunity to drive one but one of these days hopefully I will. Currently rocking a Chevy Malibu. I've been lucky to be able to have an opportunity drive / ride in quite a few different cars, hence the name "rollsorferrari" - when I win the powerball I'll be the guy with a $150,000 home and a $50,000,000 car collection :)

I have to calm down after driving the Atom sometimes as it give you such a high lol. 

8 hours ago, Monty said:

I have to calm down after driving the Atom sometimes as it give you such a high lol. 

Ha, one regret I've got is not going through with the following:

When I was 18, I found myself with a little bit of money in my pocket, and gave some serious thought to buying a Ferrari 308. What stopped me was 1) the insurance and 2) I could afford the car, but if something broke, well, I would have been SOL. I wound up passing on a roughly $30K car, that 10 years later is selling in the 70K range.