Bbstarr

Lost lost lost

I just returned from The Beau Rivage in Biloxi. Well it was an amazing trip...the company, the food and the champagne was dynamite...but the gambling was awful..I never got close to a hand pay and never got in the range of a bonus round..it was a joke after a while as my son called me Mama no coin!!! Terrible... played lock it link, Buffalo ( several versions), walking dead, willie Wonka, wolf run, they did not have a blown up version of Cleo,or diamond queen...bummer...game of thrones...my video poker yielded nothing either. Maybe one or two four of a kind regular (5.00) a push.. this was by far the most disappointing trip.. even the High Limit room had old machines as did the floor..they need to update...went to Golden Nugget and lost there as well..until I sat at bar and played video poker ..yahoo..won straight flush for 250.00 and dealt sixes for 250.00. Then cold cold cold...glad I am going out to Colorado to win some of my money back...this would be called paying it backward!!!!!

Wow! I know that feeling of disappointment when it comes to loosing. The last time I was in Biloxi though I was not old enough to gamble. I hope the drinks were free though, sometimes makes things a little bit better. Good luck in Colorado!