BrianOfDenver

$225 Las Vegas Contest

1. Sat 8/26- 9888.    
  2. Sun 8/27- 6347
  3. Mon 8/28- 3467
  4. Tue 8/29- 4367
  5. Wed 8/30- 7463
  6. Overall- $34,767
  7. CAN U SAY ???????????????????                                                                                               .                                                                 

8/26- $37,500                                                8/27 $19,800                                                8/28 $ 24,200                                               8/29 $  27,110                                               8/30$ 23,230                                                  Overall- $56,350

9/26 8,000.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                9/27 44,000                                                                                                                                                                                                                               9/28 5,000.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 9/29 5,800.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 9/30 4,200.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Overall-67,000

Cynthia, I hope you win! Boobsquad! I very much so appreciate your sense of humor! At least I hope you intended your post to be seen that away. I do understand the plight for women wanting to be fairly treated like any other; I would want the same. For some though it is the excitement of it all!!! I have watched all the Rajas videos, and I do believe he has that same amount of respect for women as most. Some women, as well as men, are attracted to such a strong personality. Overall a lot of things for the guys, as you posted; do you have any ideas on things for the girls?