Sign in to follow this  
Kyle

Monster Mansion

I would like to see Monster Jackpots live.  It is a really fun game.  I don't care what denomination.  It is not a very common machine though ... so might not find it most places.

It has a lot of bonuses .... 

Big Bonus is the monster mansion bonus where you hunt the monsters in the game (Creature of the Black Lagoon, Bride of Frankenstein, Frankenstein, Dracula, Mummy, The invisible man and Wolfman.  You get free spins and during those free spins if a wild appears you take an axe to a window.  If the key is behind the window, you get to advance to the next level of the mansion and are awarded some additional free spins.  If you get a special colored wild, you clear all the windows on your level.  In addition to the key, some of the windows have monsters with credit awards for capturing them.  It's really fun and I won't spoil the ending if you reach the top of the mansion.

Another Bonus which I call the "Get ready for the shock of your life" bonus, loads the game with wilds for one big spin where you often get huge hits.

Each monster has its own bonus that appears randomly as well. 

Game is so much fun.